Early Childhood Links

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Supports

Family and Friends ====>  Big Support!

One of my greatest supports in my life is my family.  My husband and my daughter are always there for me, and just the simple fact to have them with me every day of my life, just give me the greatest support I need to continue succeeding in my personal, educational, and professional life.  Without my family I couldn’t be where I am right now, trying to balance all the responsibilities from work and school with home.  My husband is very supportive taking care of my daughter while I am doing homework, or catching up with some work related issues that even during weekends I still need to do.  I have new goals added to the ones already in place (working in getting High Scope certified) which is more time I need to accomplish everything I want to do.  I feel that I can do everything with the support I have from my family and good friends.  Adding to this support, I have my supervisors supporting me by giving me time from work to finish my new projects.  Because of all the support I have, I feel that I can accomplish many things and I do not feel anxious, or stress out in the process.  Thank you for all the people who directly or indirectly have supported me through the journey of my life.  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Rhonna,
    Wow!! You are a busy lady and a very much loved lady also. Your husband sounds very supportive in helping and allowing you to meet your highest potential. How wonderful also that you recognize the value of that support. Sometimes people do not stop long enough to realize how different their lives would be without that support. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

==>