Early Childhood Links

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Relationshiop Reflection

Relationship are important for me because it keeps me emotionally healthier.  I adore the relationship I have with my family.  My husband and my daughter are the ones who constantly  are making me laugh, they listening to my stories, witnessing my happiness and supporting me during hard times.  People who has a strong social network tend to live longer, and I believe this is true.  When you are surround people who love you and you love them in return, your life become easier to tolerate even when you find yourself living in tough situations.  The relationship that I have with my family and friends makes me happy every day, and I do not feel alone.  I feel that with them I can do everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

==>